NIST - Information Technology
Aggiornato: 2 ore 25 min fa
The workshop will bring together multiple research and development (R&D) communities focusing on big image analyses in computer cloud environments.
Get Involved in National Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week
The National Institute of Standards and Technology is hosting the first of a new series of workshops focusing on the Open Security Controls Assessment Language (OSCAL).
In collaboration with CyberScoop, join us on October 22 at 11 a.m.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the Office for Civil Rights (OCR) announces sponsorship of a conference to address the dynamic and challenging environment faced by al
NSCI Seminar: Challenges in High Performance Computing and National Needs and Opportunities for NIST Leadership
High performance computing, and advanced computing in general, face a plethora of opportunities and challenges.
On a recent bright and sunny morning at the NIST Boulder campus, the Technology Partnerships Office (TPO) hosted the kickoff presentation of an impact study quantifying the economic benef
The Fall 2019 NICE eNewsletter has been published to provide subscribers information on academic, industry, and government developmen
Say the term, “Technology Transfer,” to practicing scientists, engineers, and other technical professionals, and one frequently sees a variety of perplexing and uncomfortable reactions.
Internet of Things (IoT) smart home technologies are becoming more pervasive both in private homes and within organizational spaces.
Join NIST leadership on the Privacy Framework effort in walking through the recently released Preliminary Draft of the framework and hear how stakeholder feedback helped inform its development.
NIST will host a host a one-day meeting focusing on the current state of federal research around the cybersecurity of Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment (EVSE) on Thursday, September 12, 2019 from 8:30a.m.
Protecting our privacy while keeping the digital wheels of society turning may feel mutually exclusive at times, but a new tool from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) may help all of us — individuals an
Named Data Networking Community Meeting 2019 will be hosted by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) on September 5 and 6, 2019.
Il Sole24 - Sicurezza & Privacy
- Cyberbullismo, cresce l’allarme ma la legge per ora resta sulla carta
- Whatsapp ha dei problemi, ma Telegram non è la soluzione
- Facebook, operazione-pulizia: rimossi 2,2 miliardi di account
- Huawei senza licenza Android, cosa cambierà per gli utenti
- L’italiana Yoroi entra nella piattaforma di sicurezza di Google
NIST - Information Technology
- Interoperability of Web Computational Plugins for Large Microscopy Image Analyses
- National Cybersecurity Career Awareness Week
- Open Security Controls Assessment Language (OSCAL) Workshop
- Cybersecurity Innovation at NIST... and Beyond
- Safeguarding Health Information: Building Assurance through HIPAA Security 2019
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- ‘Safety and health in MSEs in the EU: the view from the workplace’ – available in different languages
- The European Labour Authority (ELA) is now operative and EU-OSHA is appointed to its Management Board
- OSH Experts discuss the value of occupational safety and health
- IOSH calls for research proposals in the field of OSH
- Come proteggere i lavoratori vulnerabili dalle sostanze pericolose?